Wednesday, September 23, 2009
State Fair '09
We had our annual night out at the fair with Jeff's family this year. Jeffrey has literally been waiting since last year to go on the big yellow slide again. Well, it was a bust! He did it once and got a little freaked out and didn't want to do it again. Hannah, on the other hand, loved it and tried to climb back up. The ponies were a big hit again this year with Jeffrey and Hannah. Jeffrey loved playing in this little fun house where he could climb and go down slides. He did have a little trouble getting through the spinning tunnel! The big hit this year though was this...



The guy had Jeffrey shooting his Spiderman web while flying in the air and even got him doing back flips (sad, we don't have any flip pictures!). A crowd gathered to watch him and he thought it was pretty cool. He is already excited for next year to try it again!


We had a great time...until next year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
We went Saturday night! We had a blast! I really wanted to do the bungie thingy, we'll do that next year.
That looks so fun. Maybe next year we'll have to try the fair. :) Your kids are a lot braver than mine though so mine would probably be crying the entire time.
I can't believe how brave Jeffrey was to try that thing that made him fly in the air so high. I can't see Hunter doing that. Norah is the brave one in our family. Looks like it was a lot of fun!
I hope next year we don't get rained on. I would love to see the kids go on all those rides. When you can spend hours at the fair, the price is worth it!
Yes, let's get together. I'm up for just about anything. Logan keeps asking about playing at your house with Jeffery. Call me...
That looks like so much fun! I totally miss the good old Utah State Fair. I guess I'll just have to settle for our little Mountain Festival here in Tehachapi:).
Post a Comment