We have been wanting to set up a movie in the backyard all summer, so we finally did it! Jeff gathered all the gear and I gathered all the goodies and we invited over some
family. Nothing better than
pizza,
popcorn and goodies and
The Little Mermaid on the big screen right in your own backyard!






4 comments:
The backyard looks so great! next time I'm in town, I'm for sure coming over. This is a perfect summer night activity and I wish I was there with you...do you remember when we saw The Little Mermaid together in the theater? Man, we're old! xoxo
That was so fun, you need to hold movie nights a little more often next summer! Chase was watching The Little Mermaid the other day and said that he wanted to watch it in Jeffrey's back yard with Pizza!
That is such a great idea! It looks like you guys had a great time. And who doesn't love the Little Mermaid:)?
It was really a lot of fun!!
Post a Comment