I think Hannah found her pumpkin...
Saturday, October 17, 2009
PuMpKiN pAtCh
I was on a roll posting for awhile...but here I am almost a month later! We had our annual pumpkin patch visit last week. I think I get more excited for this than the kids or Jeff (big shocker!). I was excited to pick out some pumpkins for the pumpkin topiary I had planned for my pedestal planter (pictures to come). And I just love taking pictures at the pumpkin patch, although few of them turn out because Jeffrey is usually whining the whole time. He does love to sit on the tractors though. Needless to say, we still had fun and picked out some good pumpkins for our fall display and to later carve into Halloween masterpieces :)
Jeffrey loving the tractor...

I think Hannah found her pumpkin...



I think Hannah found her pumpkin...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey Hol...we have hit U-Pick twice with the kids. So simple yet fun for them. You all look great. Lets set up dinner for this week or next!
What a cute little family! I love Hannah's coat!
I love the pumpkin patch. Happy Fall and Halloween.
Post a Comment