P.S. There are lots of pictures. Deal with it!
Big yellow slide with Dad

Big yellow slide with Mom
Big yellow slide with Mom and Dad
How cute is that with his arms up?



Big yellow slide with Mom
Big yellow slide with Mom and Dad
How cute is that with his arms up?

With cousin Faythe







9 comments:
I love that picture of Jeffrey and the big cow. What a funny expression! I also like that one of the three of you going down the big yellow slide.
I love the fair. I'm bummed that I missed it! Cute pics!
You always catch great pictures Holly. I know Faythe and Hayley had so much fun going on the rides with their cousins. :) I love spending time with all of you! :)
Becca
Oh my gosh how funny! I love all the pictures especially jeff doing to the lasso arm swing. Love it!
Way cute pics! You look so dang good too. It is fun to see your cute family.
That looked really fun. I want to go down the big yellow slide, I haven't done that since highschool!
Hey Holly, I am glad that you found my blog! It was so fun to have luch with you a few summers ago and I have wanted to get in touch but I lost your phone number and haven't known how to get ahold of you. We should get together sometime soon. I see that you have had a little girl since I last talked to you. Congrats, she is adorable!
I totally miss the fair in Utah! It looks like you guys had lots of fun!
Looks like so much fun. I bet Jeffrey had a great time.
Post a Comment