We finally did it! We have been wanting to learn CPR ever since we had kids really, but especially since last year when Jeffrey had a scary incident. We've had a brochure from Utah Emergency Medical Training Council hanging on our fridge for almost a year and I finally made the call to set it up. What's nice about this place is that if you have 6 or more people they will come to you. We invited all of our family to join us at our house for the class. It was so helpful! Sure, you see it done on TV or what not, but would you really know what to do? She went over everything about CPR and choking on infants, toddlers and adults. I hope that I never have to use it, but if I do I feel a lot more confident about my skills. I would recommend it to everyone!


5 comments:
I'm so glad that we went to the CPR training! Brian and I pop quiz each other every so often to make sure we remember what we learned. I feel so much better knowing that I won't be useless if my kids need help!
Rori told me how great this was. I am thinking I should take a course. It's so scary to think what could happen! I can't wait to see all of you on Tuesday!
That's a great idea. Good for you guys!!
I am sorry I didn't make it but it looks like it was really informative. That was my fear when my girls were infants/toddlers.
I've always wanted to do one of those classes. What a great thing. I will have to get the info from you. I especially need it for all my children that like to choke on things. lol
Tiff
Post a Comment