Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I'm Hooked!

I finally gave in and started reading the Twilight books. My friend let me borrow the first 3 at least a month or so ago. When I brought them home I left them in the car. Jeff drove the car later that night and when he came home he said, "I threw that bag of books away in the car, they aren't allowed in my house." Yeah right! I started reading the first one on Sunday and finished last night. I love it! I even had to read the first few chapters of the second book before I went to bed. Now I see why everyone is obsessed with Edward! I don't know much about Jacob yet, but at this point I don't see how she could ever choose him over Edward. Now I can join in the conversation! Just don't give too much away, I still have 3 books to finish!

6 comments:

Leah said...

YAY!
Finally! Thanks for joining the Twilight hype!Brian is sick of me telling him how romantic my boyfriend Edward is. Hahaha!

Tara said...

I held out for a long time as well. I finished the first three in January and am just finishing the fourth. I love them. It took me a while to give in though.

Abes and Stace said...

Sounds like you're a quick reader like me. I first heard about them from my co-worker and I thought, "Vampires? lame" but then she talked me into it. Now that I'm done with them all I'm sort of sad! Guess I may have to start over and read them again. :)

Girlie Mama said...

I am so glad you joined the obsession Holly! :) Yay! I love listening to you and Jeff talk about it. You two crack me up!

JeremyandKathi.blogspot.com said...

Yea!!! Welcome to the club! You know I am crazy already, but I truely love these books!!!

Anonymous said...

Honestly, best series EVER!!! It is truly an obsession! Edward is an obsession! Happy reading. =)