Friday, August 8, 2008

9 Month Check-Up

Look at those legs!


I hope if I ever have legs like this people will think they are cute and chubby too! Everything looked great at Hannah's 9 month check-up. She weighed in at 18 lbs. 10 oz. (50th percentile) and is now 29 inches (90th percentile). She is almost 3 lbs. more than Jeffrey was at this age. Although, I should mention that Jeffrey is now 30 lbs.! Yea! Hannah is right on track and doing everything she should be. I already mentioned in an older post that she is standing up to everything, waving and clapping, but now she is starting to push things and walk. She will eat anything and everything. And I'm pretty sure she says HI every time she waves and even makes the sound for JEFFREY. Oh, and her first tooth is getting ready to break through any day now. I can't believe she will be a year old at her next check-up!

5 comments:

Abes and Stace said...

It seriously seems like Abram and I just stopped by to see you newborn girl! Wasn't that when my son had a bloody nose all over your hallway? Still sorry about that one. Time flies!!!!

Tara said...

Wow she is cute. Look at that cute top, where did you get it? You always accessorize her perfectly. She is beautiful. If you didn't see my response to your post on my blog, the girls are 7 1/2 months. I know that it is normal to get teeth at this point, but my boys were very early teethers, so I have been expecting teeth for quite a while now.

Tiff and Jer said...

She is so adorable and I love the chubby legs. Those are my absolute favorite.
TIff

Jordan and McKenzie said...

Holly,
Madison gave me your link!
Just wanted to stop in and say hello...Hannah is lookin' adorable, as ALWAYS! I hope to see you around soon...take care.

Camille said...

Oh those legs are to die for! I wish Liv was still chunky like that!