
Monday, March 12, 2012
Star Student
Jeffrey was the Star Student in his class a couple of weeks ago. We made a fun poster all about him that was on display in his classroom during the week. In the mean time, I also got a note that he was chosen to receive the Principal's Pride award for Citizenship. We were invited to attend a little awards assembly that same week. Unfortunately, the assembly was at 9:00 am. That wasn't going to happen with all of us, so I sent Jeff. Then on Friday, I was invited to come and tell all about Jeffrey and read one of his favorite books to the class. He was sent home with a little book of nice things that everyone said about him, like "He's fun, He doesn't throw chairs, He's nice to everybody in class, He's patient, He's a good friend". His teacher said, "You have awesome manners. You are a good friend to others. You are very thoughtful. You are fun!" We are sure proud of Jeffrey!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment