We took the kids to the Zoo a few weeks ago. They loved all the new dinosaurs, especially the one that sprayed water. We had a great time just walking around, getting ice cream cones and letting the kids pick out a souvenir. The only bad thing...I had to feed the baby. This experience just confirmed to me how horrible I am at nursing in public places. Sitting on a bench in a hundred degree weather trying to feed a baby under 3 layers of clothes with a nursing cover that obviously isn't big enough and a baby that won't stop wiggling...phew! I don't know how people make it look so easy! Overall, we had a fantastic day!
3 comments:
Cute pictures! I totally agree with you about the staying covered thing. It's way harder than it looks!
So cute, it looks like you guys had a great time! I haven't been to Hogle Zoo in like 20 years:).
Cute! I just love you guys. We saw those new dinosaurs when we went to the zoo for Chase's preschool field trip and Braxton would NOT get close to them! I tried to tell him that they weren't real, but he would cry and drag his feet if we got too close! haha!
Post a Comment