Baby! That's right, baby #3 is on the way. We had our 18 week ultrasound yesterday. I wanted to find out the baby's gender, Jeff didn't. So, that's what we did! Jeff left the room and has no idea what we are having. It's going to be really hard not to tell people, but if I do then I know Jeff will find out. Ah! He
really wants to be surprised. Anyway, that's our exciting news!

6 comments:
Holy moly, holy moly!!!! So excited for you guys! And way to compromise! haha It's going to be hard to hide it from him after you go shopping!!!
I think its a girl.
WhooooHooooo! Love it. :)
Congrats Holly! That is so much fun. I think the ultrasound looks like a boy to me, but I am not an expert. I hope that you are feeling well.
Yeah!! Congratulations Holly!! Now you're going to have to start posting pregnant pictures :) I'm so excited for you guys. How will you ever keep it a secret from Jeff? That could get painfully tough. How are you feeling/how have you felt? Hope things are going perfectly!
Holly....I am so excited for you and your adorable family. Congrats!!!
That's wonderful news! You and Jeff make the most beautiful children, you should have at least a dozen more! love you!
Hol, I'm so excited for you guys!!! I can't even imagine three...I've got my hands full with just one:). But if anyone can do it, it's you! Can't you just tell me the sex? I live so far away and I wouldn't tell a soul:). Congrats!
Post a Comment