We have had a fun and busy August. I guess we are trying to fit everything in during these last days of summer. We've had fun swimming, playing outside, playing with friends, going to Lagoon AGAIN, and much more. Enjoy the pictures (there's lots of em')...
{Little friends over for lunch, water fun, and popsicles}
{Mehl Family over for BBQ and fun!}
{Girl's Night Out at my house}
{My neighbor Liz invited us to the Daybreak Beach}
Wow! What a great recap on your summer. I thought I was busy...Great photos-it looks like everyone is having a blast. We will have to put our heads together when winter comes to keep our little ones busy.
2 comments:
Wow! What a great recap on your summer. I thought I was busy...Great photos-it looks like everyone is having a blast. We will have to put our heads together when winter comes to keep our little ones busy.
Those pictures are so cute, it looks like you guys had a great summer! My favorite is the one of them in the little red chairs! Too cute!
Post a Comment