Thursday, January 15, 2009

Bye, Bye Super Beasts!

It was Jeffrey's last class as a "Super Beast" yesterday. He had so much fun in this class and he loved his teacher Mrs. Kristen. Now we are moving on to Terrific Tots which means he gets to stay without mommy. We'll see how that goes!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun! He is adorable with his little medal and certificate! Also, I love your new background. I'm going to check out that site:). Thanks!

Tara said...

Hey Holly...
Jeffrey and Hannah are so cute. Jackson did Terrific Tots. It went really well. It helped him get ready for pre-school. I wish that I had time to get Sam enrolled in a gym class. We loved the Little Gym. I am sure Jeffrey will like Terrific Tots.
Tara

Emily-Hazel said...

Funny, I was just in there looking at their classes for Helene.