Last week we met up with our friends from the neighborhood and took the kids on the Polar Express. All the kids wore their pjs and looked so cute. They served us hot cocoa and cookies. A woman read the Polar Express book and then we sang Christmas carols. First we got to wave to Santa as we drove by the "North Pole" but then he actually got on the train and said Hi to all the kids and gave them a bell. That was Jeffrey's favorite part. Hannah had a hard time sitting still for that long. It was a little hectic, but all in all we had a good time. We ended the night with dinner at the Pizza Factory. Thanks for a fun night friends!
That sounds like so much fun! I didn't know that there was a Polar Express ride. I love how everyone is bundled up and then Jeff is in a short sleeve shirt! :)
4 comments:
That sounds like so much fun! I didn't know that there was a Polar Express ride. I love how everyone is bundled up and then Jeff is in a short sleeve shirt! :)
Cute! That looks like fun! I love Hannah's puffy coat.
That sounds like so much fun! I love the Polar Express book. Hannah looks so adorable in her little coat and PJs.
Oh, that looks like so much fun. I'm sad we didn't make it up there this year. Maybe next year.
Post a Comment