Monday, October 13, 2008

PuMpKiN PaTcH

This past week we took a fun little trip to the Pumpkin Patch. This was our 2nd Annual trip and I hope it's a tradition for years to come. Jeffrey was more interested in the tractors than the pumpkins, go figure! Hannah, on the other hand, had a ball sitting in the wheelbarrow searching for pumpkins. She was smiling the whole time. We picked out some great pumpkins and look forward to carving them for Halloween. Happy Fall!

14 comments:

Abes and Stace said...

Such a fun family! Your kids will always remember things like that. :)
Happy fall! or is it winter? with all the snow lately I'm really not sure.

Anonymous said...

So fun! I love the pumpkin patch. Your kids are adorable. It looks like they had a great time.

TheThomsen5 said...

That's one of our favorite family traditions too. Glad you guys had fun.

Shantel Palmer said...

Hey Holly! I recently reconnected with your cousin Mindi (we went to Jr. High together and were best friends in 9th grade) and I've been linking from Niki to you to her until today when I finally put a link to her blog on mine. Anyway, I thought I'd say hello - it looks like things are going great for you and your family - your kids are so cute!
Shantel (Buckner) Palmer

JeremyandKathi.blogspot.com said...

So cute Holly! I am excited for Kelsi and Jeffery to get to know each other!

Tiff and Jer said...

I love the pumpkin patch. It looks likes your kids loved it. You look adorable as always with your cute kids.

Tara said...

How adorable. Your kids are so cute! I have to say that my little 3 yr old shares Jeffrey's love for tractors. He is obsessed!! We need to get them together.

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are the cutest!!! Hannah just has the sweetest little smile!

Robyn said...

Such cute pictures! Where is the pumpkin patch located?

Becca said...

How fun! You are such a cute family. :) I am glad you all had a great time, and you reminded me to get over to the pumpkin patch early this year!

Leah said...

oh, so cute!! some of those shots look pretty professional.

The Truman's said...

Hi Holly - I found your cute blog through Stephanie's. Your kids are soooo adorable!! Are you still living in Herriman? I keep telling Steph that we need to do a little reunion :-) Take care, Lori

Camille said...

Oh so dang cute! You are a really good photographer! And your kids are so smiley! Good luck with the potty training!

Camille said...

Do you mean my home address? It 3407 N Boulder Canyon Mesa AZ 85207
I think you know my parents so thats most likely what you wanted! I'm a dork!