A couple of weeks ago (that's how behind I am!) we met some friends at the Living Planet Aquarium for some fun. I had never been there before but I imagined an indoor SeaWorld type place. Well, that's not exactly what we got but we still had a lot of fun. Jeffrey's main goal was finding Nemo, which we did. After that he tried to touch the stingrays (no luck!) and had fun climbing through the little rock tunnels. I had fun visiting with my friends Emily and Bethany. Then we topped of the afternoon with some icecream. Good times!
Yeah I am not much of a fan of that place - but I think kids do enjoy it. Abram said he had fun on his "date" with Jeff last night. I'm glad they got to go out - I keep telling Abram he needs a little more guy time.
I agree, the aquarium was very blah. The kids don't know any better... yet. Just wait until they go to Disneyland, then everything else will be so boring to them!
3 comments:
I've been waiting for a post. I love the cute jacket Jeffrey's wearing.
Yeah I am not much of a fan of that place - but I think kids do enjoy it. Abram said he had fun on his "date" with Jeff last night. I'm glad they got to go out - I keep telling Abram he needs a little more guy time.
I agree, the aquarium was very blah.
The kids don't know any better... yet.
Just wait until they go to Disneyland, then everything else will be so boring to them!
Post a Comment