This past Sunday we were able to bless Hannah. It was a beautiful blessing and it was nice to have our family's there to share her special day. Of course, I took a million, gazillion pictures of her in every position with every person. Grandma and Grandpa Smith gave her a darling little gold bracelet and Grandma and Grandpa Forsyth gave her a darling heart locket necklace. She looked adorable!
hey holly! it's amy (healy) kemp. i saw your blog thru niki's . . . hope you don't mind! your kids are so cute!! it would be fun to catch up sometime. my email address is amyjkemp@gmail.com. when you get a free moment shoot me an email with your email address. ciao! amy
Holly I love the beautiful pictures of your little girl in her baby blessing dress. They turned out adorable I don't know what your worried about. We need to get together for Lunch again. Tiff
5 comments:
Beautiful.
hey holly! it's amy (healy) kemp. i saw your blog thru niki's . . . hope you don't mind! your kids are so cute!! it would be fun to catch up sometime. my email address is amyjkemp@gmail.com. when you get a free moment shoot me an email with your email address. ciao! amy
She is a beautiful girl. I am sorry we missed the blessing. I am glad it went well.
Holly I love the beautiful pictures of your little girl in her baby blessing dress. They turned out adorable I don't know what your worried about. We need to get together for Lunch again.
Tiff
Post a Comment