Monday, February 4, 2008

Mommy and Hannah

My sweet friend Emily (Trulson) Parker recently took this picture. I wouldn't normally post a picture of myself, but Hannah looked so cute that I wanted to share it. Sure, I could have cropped myself out but I realized that I don't have many pictures with my kids. I'm usually the one taking the pictures!

6 comments:

Leah said...

What a cute picture of the both of you! Sweet little Hannah!!

Abes and Stace said...

That is a really great picture of you two. I am just like you by the way - never in the pics, just always behind the camera. I love the bow by the way!!!

Abes and Stace said...

Hey could I say "by the way" any more? wow

Emily-Hazel said...

Yay, you posted it! You and Hannah look so beautiful.

Greg and Niki said...

Where did you get that cute headband?? I love it!

Jessica said...

hey man,

Glad you let me in. Yes I've done a lot of traveling but hopefully it will slowdown soon. It's hard on the kids. Talk you later.